"Brand It, Build It, Master It, & Market It"
90 Days to Building the backend & brand of your business!
No sneaky fees or worrying about only getting part of the information.
Attention Influencers, Speakers, Coaches, Service Providers & Realtors.
If you are ready to share your story... this is for you!
If you are ready to build or rebuild a brand... this is for you.
If you’re putting out tons of content but still don’t feel like you’re creating a deep connection with your audience, or seeing bigger sales?
This is for you.
Most entrepreneurs have the TALENT… it’s the business part that can get tricky.
Turning a dream into a legacy and leaving something behind doesn’t have to be just a dream.
Learn how to launch a Branded Business in 90 days.
Learn how to brand organically.
In the video below, I decided I wanted to share with you a little about who I am and where I came from!
Learn How to use your
to Craft Powerful Stories that Connect With Your Dream Clients in a Profound Way.
Stop wishing you could create incredible content that gets your business noticed, and learn how to craft stories straight from the heart that resonate with your audience!
When you start sharing your story, you immediately know there are things you want to share tactfully, lovingly, and in a way that connects to your ideal customers. Sharing your story is going to require you to write content. Writing content can feel like an ongoing (and seriously not fun) road of never-ending worth with little reward. Am I right?
You spend exhausting amounts of time in the AM or during the day, pumping yourself with caffeine to create “enough” content.
Or, maybe you haven’t even started pre-writing your content yet. You are winging it day by day.
Right now, your weekly “content” tasks may consist of
- One email newsletter.
- 2 Videos a week.
- 3 motivational, non- product-related posts a week.
- 3 Facebook posts.
- An Instagram post a day.
- And can’t forget that blog post!
- Plus, plenty of product pictures & memes with ads.
You thought content was king.
But the truth is–while you might receive a Like here or a random emoji thumbs up there–your stories aren’t stirring emotions, or creating sales DAILY or CONSISTENTLY!
Worse, you see so many other coaches, entrepreneurs & small business owners flourishing and totally crush this whole “storytelling” thing. One post and in minutes their comments section is bursting with sentiments like, “OMG, this just changed my life!” or “OMG, I feel like you’re speaking straight to me!”.
You want your voice to stand out and stand for something, too. But when it comes to sitting down and sharing what’s on your heart, you just can’t.
Yes, you yearn to connect with your audience in a deep, profound way, but when it comes time to tell your audience more about you– from what got you here to what challenges you’ve faced to all the struggles and the successes and everything in between–you freeze up.
Maybe you don’t know how much is too much to share.
Maybe you worry about somebody–your clients, your friends, your colleagues–judging you.
Or maybe you just doubt your ability to write (or speak) in a way that truly compels and hits people in the feels.
All you know is you DO want to share. And you want to HELP.
But as long as you’re scared to go deeper, to get intimate, to get real, to show up and shine as the true you…I’ve got bad news: Your content will never break down the barriers between you and your ideal clients.
Deep down, you know that if you’re going to truly connect with your people online, you need to push through that self-doubt (and comparisonitis!) and start writing your stories with total honesty.
Well, here’s a truth bomb for you (that might actually ease some of the madness in your mind)…
Telling Your Story Isn’t About You–Even When It’s Personal. It’s Always About Your Audience!
I must say it again…
It’s Always About Your Audience!
It’s true: Most of us yearn to tell our stories. But even when we do–and especially when we’re doing it for business–it’s not really about us.
Telling quality stories isn’t just a form of self-expression (although it is) or a “selling tool” (although it is).
It’s a way to help, connect and cultivate a serious level of know, like and trust with your audience.
Nope, you can’t just tell stories for the sake of telling stories. You need to tell stories in a way that relates to your potential client. If she can’t “see” herself in your story, she’s out of there!
But if she does?
She’ll not only stick around and scroll all the way through, she might even eventually trust you enough to buy from you.
Storytelling–True Storytelling–is All About Connection. And Connection Breeds Quality Leads!
Unfortunately, for many entrepreneurs (nope, not just you!), the actual art and science of writing captivating stories is a huge stumbling block.
This is because many entrepreneurs never dig deep enough to build a brand!
BRANDING… is the glue to your marketing plan and the growth of your entire business!
We know we need to write stories to strengthen our brand and create a strong bond with our audience, but there’s often a voice saying, “You shouldn’t get too personal, or vulnerable.” or “Your story is boring.” or even “You don’t have what it takes to write a decent story.”
So you end up saying the same old mess, creating the same old boring content. (Does the world really need another Facebook post about “How to create self-care”?)
You play safe.
You attract an audience who won’t ever really get to know you. (If you attract an audience at all.)
And you never quite manage to connect on the level you could.
Luckily, all hope is not lost, my beautiful soul.
There’s a four-step process you can follow that helps you to craft powerful stories–no matter whether your issue is fear, comparison, or a complete lack of storytelling structure.
Introducing… The 90 Day Branded Business Launch!
The 90 Day Branded Business Launch
This 90-day course is a self-paced Bootcamp, I’m going to lay out exactly how to attract your dream clients through the profound power of branding and storytelling marketing.
By the end, you’ll be able to…
- Take that idea and turn it into your 6 Figure brand.
- Find out why you need to solve your customer's problems.
- Effectively use the assets you already have to get a business off the ground
- Be able to validate your ideas without risking everything
- Market and Brand your business, and know what to focus on
- Scale your business, and understand why it will take time without being critical of yourself.
- A guide that will allow you to take your ideas or side hustle into services and products your customers will love.
- Allow you to START or RE-START business.
- Develop a clear understanding of Speaking, Sharing your Story, and Branding your business.
- Get in alignment with your goals and dreams.
- Get you to a place of more consistent action.
- Help you become a lifelong learner.
Here’s a glance at the delights in store for you…
Section 1: Start with Your Why
So, what’s your "why"? That's a pretty common question in business–but it’s also critical when it comes to storytelling. Just like a can't-put-it-down novel, the protagonist's "why" is the driving force behind every move she makes. Your "why" is what makes you go to work every single day. Learn how to incorporate that into your marketing and storytelling, and you'll create an instant bond with your ideal clients!
In section 1, we’ll cover:
- The importance of a story–especially your own!
- How to discover your true Why—and why it’s fundamental to figuring out your client’s journey and what their next steps ought to be.
- Why your stories need to be relatable—and how to dig right into your client’s pain points and emotional needs.
- Why meaningful research can help you define your own “why” moments and values—and create an instant bond with your ideal clients.
Section 2: Becoming a Goal Diggin Goddess
Want to create real connections? Your viewer, listener, or reader needs to really “see” themselves in your story. But how do you create a relatable story they’ll actually read all the way through? You don’t have to share everything, but you do need to share the struggles and triumphs that will resonate with your ideal client. Module 2 is all about crafting a story that will hook your reader from the very first sentence and keep her scrolling right through to the end.
In section 2, we’ll cover:
- A proven structure and framework to help you craft effective stories—and catch your ideal client’s attention
- The Goddess Entrepreneurial Mindset—learn to shift your energy when you don’t FEEL like working.
- Goddess Goal-setting —being accountable and getting an accountability partner.
- Taking action—eliminating procrastination.
- Eliminating Victimhood—and learning to stand in your story with pride.
- Becoming your authentic self—in a way that feels most natural to you by being yourself.
Section 3: Getting Comfortable to Win
While it’s great to create a master version of your core story, you can’t tell the exact same story verbatim every time you’re infusing it into your marketing. But what you can do?
Learn the specific (and preferred) storytelling format specially-suited to each marketing situation, audience, or platform by offering your Unique Selling Proposition.
In Section 3, you’ll learn…
- How to launch or relaunch your Branded Business—and create an extremely powerful launch party that lays the foundation for your business.
- Tools to get and stay committed by eliminating procrastination through a schedule you can live with.
- Creating digital and live events that get customers and to come to you and connect that delicate dynamic between selling vs. connecting.
Section 4: Master Your Story & Market It
Connecting with your audience isn’t just about telling your own stories–it’s about telling your client’s stories, too! Section 4 is all about getting to know your ideal client in-depth, so you can craft stories that get the right people hanging on your every word and feeling majorly moved.
In Section 4, we’ll cover…
- Your Marketing Plan— that includes you knowing and anticipating your client's needs, even before she knows she has them! (Yep, this is possible!)
- How research can help you speak your ideal client’s language—and create a stronger connection
- Creating Mission & Vision Statements –that move (and delight!)
- Create your Customer Avatar –and finally, layout who your client is and exactly what they look like!
- Lay the foundation of your brand that can grow and change with you, so you don’t have to worry about ‘crafting’ or ‘sales strategies’ while you are engaging with your ideal clients.
- Marketing, marketing, and more storytelling marketing that will connect you to your ideal clients… without creating expensive ads.
Stop Churning Out the Same Old Content and Create Stories that Make an Actual Impact!
Fast Track With An Expert
Listen, I get it. Creating a brand, sharing who you are, and then writing stories can feel like a huge mountain to climb, especially if you’ve struggled to write your story for years. Writing can feel like exposing your soul and putting your heart on the line (not to mention your reputation!). I’ve been there, too.
Find out how I found consistency!
But in all honesty, every online business owner can–and must–learn to write stories that resonate, and the “90 Day Branded Business Launch” will show you how.
- Creating a deeper connection with your ideal client (so deep they kinda worry you might be a mind-reader)
- Feeling like your audience “gets you” (and likes you for you!)
- Growing a brand that will allow you to build an empire and leave a legacy.
- Sharing your story in the most powerful way… in a way that moves people to move.
It’s all possible when you take this first step.
The reality is: Your clients need to hear your stories. And if you’re not sharing your stories (or not sharing them in an easy-to-digest or relatable way), you’re depriving your people of the very thing they need to hear from you.
So, tell me: What’s truly stopping you from connecting with your audience on the level you both deserve? Whether it’s fear, lack of knowledge, or even a perceived lack of skills, I’ve got your back.
Join my Bootcamp, and you’ll learn everything you need to know to craft relatable stories that resonate to build your brand, business, and eventually, your bank account.
Start selling your knowledge to grow your worth and wealth.
What do you say?
P.S. This course is backed by my 100% guarantee. If you feel finish the 90-day course completely, do all the work, turn the work in me and it does not help you in any way to build a better, more satisfying business, simply email me all your final work and for a fast, courteous refund. THIS WORK & ALL 50 PDF'S MUST BE TURNED INTO [email protected] within 90 days of ordering in order to be considered for a refund.